Enjoy free Wi-Fi while you shop! Sign up for Ala Moana Center’s eVIP Club and look for the ‘AlaMoanaCenter-Free’ network to connect.
There is a right gift for every occasion. The Ala Moana Center Gift Card.
Gift Cards are available in denominations from $30 to $250 and can be used virtually everywhere American Express® are accepted. Gift Cards can be purchased at Guest Services located on the Street Level 1 behind Centerstage. We are pleased to accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and CUP. We apologize, but cash, personal checks or traveler’s checks will not be accepted. Purchase fee applies. See terms and conditions.
Local Attractions/Visitor Information
Post Office & Mail Boxes
Located on the Street Level 1 behind Centerstage
Sponsored by JCB
Lost & Found
ALA MOANA SHOPPING TROLLEY
Provides convenient transportation between the Center and 15 locations in Waikiki. Runs 7 days a week, every 10-12 minutes. Look for the Pink Line trolleys throughout Waikiki. Cost is $2.00 each way, children 2 years and under are free. Please pay fare with exact change on trolley.
Monday - Saturday 9:19 a.m. to 9:53 p.m.
Sunday and Holidays 9:19 a.m. to 10:03 p.m.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
Duke Kahanamoku Statue
T Galleria Hawaii
Courtyard by Marriott
Waikiki Gateway Hotel
Eggs ‘N Things
Saratoga Road (Post Office)
Saratoga Road (Trump Hotel)
Hilton Hawaiian Village
Aqua Palms Waikiki
Ilikai Waikiki Hotel
GGP Code of Conduct
This mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
· Violations of the law
· Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
· Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
· Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
· Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
· Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
· Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
· Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
· Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
· Excessive loitering
· Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
· No firearms or illegal weapons
The mall is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.